We want you to be completely satisfied with your order from Lifeline Marine Safety and we will gladly exchange, replace, or refund any merchandise that doesn’t meet your expectations subject to the following 20% restocking fee and other restrictions:
- If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, you must contact us within 10 days of purchase to receive a return authorization. Returns must be accompanied by the original sales slip.
- Dated items such as flares, hydrostatic releases and Life Rafts are not returnable.
- Registered items such as PLBs or EPIRBs are not returnable.
- Software and electronic charts must be unopened, unless the manufacturer offers a special guarantee period.
- Special Orders and Customized Products, including special order inflatable boats or boat parts are not returnable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable except in cases of defective merchandise.
- Orders shipped via Priority Mail cannot be claimed for non-delivery of goods, because we cannot trace these packages to their destination.